Indonesia, Jakarta Mission 3/13 - 3/15

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Short but sweet!

October 27, 2013

Hey, sorry this email is going to be super short.  Our P-day activity went a little too long and I feel guilty not going out and trying to do a little bit of work tonight.  So, I will probably not be able to tell you too much now.  But, my new companion is great, we get along really well, and are going to work hard and do great things together!  

It sounds like Haiti was awesome and that you did a lot of good and helped a lot of people!  THat is so cool and I love hearing about it!  Sorry I can't say too much more this week. 

Oh, but I got the Halloween package!  Haha that is pretty funny!  Thank you so much!  It is awesome!  And tell Suz I got their package and will try to take some pictures and send the stuff back to them next week!

I love you all and can't wait to tell you more about what we are doing and how things are going!  I love you and am glad you are all doing well!


Love, Elder Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment